All orders for stock products are automatically processed via our secure merchant processor and sent for fulfillment / production as soon as they are placed. While we understand that orders might need to be changed, sometimes we are unable to make changes free of charge after a certain point.
We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policies:
- If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been shipped, a full refund will be issued once processed. Prepaid and processed credit card orders may be subject to a 5% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, it will be subject to our Return Policies & Procedures.
- Orders for stock products which are REFUSED AT DELIVERY will be subject to applicable restocking fees, return shipping charges and any other applicable fees.
- For orders on stock products with free Ground shipping that are RETURNED, Cases2Go's incurred shipping charges will be deducted from the refunded amount, and restocking fees may apply.
- ORDERS FOR CUSTOM PRODUCTS MAY NOT BE CANCELLED ONCE PLACED INTO PRODUCTION AT THE FACTORY. Please refer to our Return Policy for details
Accessorized, modified or customized cases may not be canceled as they are manufactured to customer specifications. "Customized" is defined as the addition of any option, including but not limited to, hardware, custom foam, non-standard colors, stenciling / labeling, whether included in the product description or itemized by line. If you are unsure whether your case is stock or modified, you are encouraged to ask your salesperson. This policy does not apply to warranty issues, which may be returned for repair or rework only.
Please read our
Terms of Sale in addition to our Shipping and Return Policies. Any inquiries regarding such policies should be directed to Customer Service: Cases2Go Sales.