Briggs & Riley | Extra Large Expandable Spinner
Perfect for a 7-10 day trip! It's a knock out! Standing at 31", almost ten thousand cubic inches of capacity and only just over 14 lbs., this four-wheel Baseline spinner is the true lightweight contender of travel. CX compression-expansion technology adds even more packing space before compressing back down to original size.
- CX expansion-compression system increases packing capacity by 17%, then compresses down to keep contents secure.
- Cinch-down mesh garment panels keep contents from shifting in transit and minimize wrinkling.
- Built-in-tri-fold garment folder with foam roll bar neatly holds 2-3 suits or 3-4 shirts and prevents wrinkling.
- Mesh lid zip pocket for organizing smaller accessories like socks or ties.
- Removable, adjustable SmartLink strap and (1) TSA cable lock included.
- Ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
- Hybrid fiberglass frame is lightweight and provides flexibility, durability and shape retention.
- Outsider handle for wrinkle-free flat packing provides greater interior capacity and increased packing space.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with V-groove tubes provide strength and guarantee less jammin - 4 stop heights.
- Smartlink strap transports two or more bags as one.
- Self-repairing YKK RC zippers for smooth zipper action.
- Ergonomic double zipper pulls can be used with a cable lock to keep contents secure.
- Large u-zip front pocket for hassle-free access to extra items.
- SpeedThru pocket stores items at security checkpoints. HideAway ID tag conceals personal information.
- Ergonomic Outsider handle grip and cushioned top carry handle for smooth handling.
- Retractable, low profile side carry handle. Integrated bottom fabric handle for easy lifting.
- Reinforced corner guards protect all four case corners from wear and abrasion.
- Four durable double swivel wheels for effortless 360° navigation.
- TSA lock included.
Exterior Dimensions: 28.5 x 22.5 x 14".
Capacity: 8977 - 10580 Cubic Inches.
Briggs & Riley Return Policy
Briggs & Riley products may be returned for exchange or refund provided the product is unused, in perfect condition and has the original packing materials.
Any authorized returns must have a pre-issued RMA number - call Customer Service at 800-636-1690 for instructions. Requests for an RMA number must be received by Cases2Go within seven (7) days of receipt of goods, with the exception of Warranty claims. All returned products must be properly packaged to prevent damage, in the original shipping container, and must be received by the factory within (25) days of the original delivery date.
Any approved return must be received in NEW condition and may be subject to a restocking fee, at the discretion of the manufacturer. Shipping charges are not refundable, and return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer (except warranty returns).
Please visit our Return Policy for more information.