40 x 17 x 17" Constant Load Trolley
Comes with a spring-loaded base that keeps the load at a constant height for easy access, offering a manual handling solution for hospitals and laundry rooms. Sturdy, generously dimensioned edge and base profile sections, high-strength positive locking ensures permanent bonding to jacket metal. Edge profile reinforced with abrasion-resistant plastic padding.
- Sturdy, generously dimensioned edge and base profile sections, high-strength positive jointing ensures permanent bonding to jacket body
- Edge profile reinforced with abrasion-resistant plastic padding
- Cart with vertically moveable base which keeps the load at constant height for easy access
- Depending on the type of cart, the load capability can be varied from 66 to 430 lbs. in increments of 33 lbs. by means of replaceable lifting elements
- The moveable base does not tilt, even when loaded on only one side > Running gear: 2 swivel and 2 fixed castors, 䚃 5��_, 1.6��_ wide, easy running, rubber wheels, ���non-marking��, roller bearings, thread guards
- Casters arranged centrally for easy maneuvering, even in the most confined spaces
- Corner-mounted running gear available on request
- Model 40645 comes with 4 corner-mounted swivel casters
- Exterior Length: 41.7"
- Exterior Width: 18.5"
- Exterior Height: 31.5"
- Interior Length: 39.8"
- Interior Width: 16.5"
- Interior Height: 18.1"
- Product Weight: 46.3 lbs.
ZARGES Limited Warranty
ZARGES INC. warrants Products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year after the date of delivery (subject to inspection of product within (30) days of receipt of product). If within the applicable Warranty Period, the purchaser discovers any defects in the materials or workmanship of this product, ZARGES INC. shall repair or replace the defective Product, or, at ZARGES' sole option, refund the purchase price for the defective Product. No claims for warranty will be processed if received after the Warranty Period.
Please refer to the ZARGES Warranty page for complete details.
Due to the custom nature of this product, this item is
NON-RETURNABLE. Additionally, orders may not be cancelled once placed into production with the factory.
Please visit our
Return Policy for more information. You are also encouraged to contact Cases2Go at 800-636-1690 regarding all return policy inquiries. Our Sales and Design Team is here to ensure you receive exactly what you're looking for!
The staff and owners at Cases2Go are Packaging Experts; we don't sell cameras, coolers, laptops and everything else imaginable. We are focused on one thing - the safe transportation of our customer's goods. With over 3 decades of experience, our portfolio includes thousands of standard and custom configured cases delivered to military and commercial customers worldwide.
We love speaking with our customers! Let us assist you in choosing the case that best fits its intended use. We understand transportation and its requirements; we speak ATA-300, CFR 49, UN/IATA, MIL-STD-810. We are familiar with cushioning curves, drop, shock & vibration requirements & testing, dangerous goods packaging, EMI shielding, corrosion & humidity control.
In short, Cases2Go provides turnkey packaging solutions that are field proven by some of the toughest customers in the harshest of environments. We can do the same for you !
WHEN IT'S MISSION CRITICAL, THE CASE MAKE THE MISSION POSSIBLE
The ZARGES brand has been known for aluminum cases for well over 75 years, producing both transit and rack mount specification cases & containers. Based near Munich, Germany, the light alloy processing company has expanded to multiple manufacturing facilities, including a light manufacturing Tech Center in North Carolina to support its USA-based customers.
Not only does ZARGES manufacture leading aluminum cases, but they are also manufacturers of other assorted aluminum equipment: trolleys, pallets, scaffolding, ladders, medical storage cabinets, and more! Using one of the world’s most effectively recycled materials to withstand extreme temperatures, water and impacts has allowed ZARGES to maintain a large role in protective case solutions.