Briggs & Riley | Cabin Duffle Bag
Easy to pack, difficult to be without one of these bags! Our deluxe travel tote bag is a carry-on designed for everything you need-in an easy-pack, organized way.
- Roomy main compartment allows tote to be easily packed and organized, zippered mesh pocket gives you additional organization for smaller items like ties and scarves.
- SpeedThru pocket for hassle-free airport security checks, orange lining alerts when pocket is open.
- Large U-shaped opening allows for easy access into bag. Gusseted front pocket designed to fit Briggs & Riley Compact Toiletry Kit (style RBR-118).
- Interior pocket for tickets, magazines, pens, keys, etc. Gusseted side pockets for added organization.
- One side features an exterior slip pocket and zippered water bottle pocket, the opposite side has a larger slip pocket for magazines.
- Dual purpose slip-through back pocket allows bag to slide over the Outsider handle for easy transport. Magnetic closure secures back in place.
- Magnetic handle wrap closes easily from left to right for convenience. Use webbing handles or cross ways shoulder straps for easy transport.
- Elastic, hide-away ID card conceals personal information, interior window allows for quick identification.
- Shoulder strap with non-slip shoulder pad included.
Dimensions: 16.5 x 10.5 x 11.5".
Capacity: 1992 Cubic Inches.
Weight: 3.6 lbs.
"Simple As That" Lifetime Warranty
If your Briggs & Riley bag is ever broken or damaged, even if it was caused by an airline, Briggs & Riley will repair it free of charge.
Briggs & Riley's "Simple as that" warranty will cover the repair of all functional aspects of your bag for life. Briggs & Riley will continue to repair your bag even if you decide to purchase a new Briggs & Riley product with the latest performance innovations. Naturally, the warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, nor does it cover the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/or its content.
Please refer to the Briggs & Riley Warranty page for complete details.
Briggs & Riley Return Policy
Briggs & Riley products may be returned for exchange or refund provided the product is unused, in perfect condition and has the original packing materials.
Any authorized returns must have a pre-issued RMA number - call Customer Service at 800-636-1690 for instructions. Requests for an RMA number must be received by Cases2Go within seven (7) days of receipt of goods, with the exception of Warranty claims. All returned products must be properly packaged to prevent damage, in the original shipping container, and must be received by the factory within (25) days of the original delivery date.
Any approved return must be received in NEW condition and may be subject to a restocking fee, at the discretion of the manufacturer. Shipping charges are not refundable, and return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer (except warranty returns).
Please visit our Return Policy for more information.