Briggs & Riley | Carry-On Wheeled Garment Bag
Ideal for 2-4 day trip! This wheeled carry-on garment bag conveniently carries your hanging garments in a protected structured case while still avoiding checked baggage fees. The durable ballistic nylon outer fabric withstands the toughest travel conditions.
- Main compartment features Wally clamp that securely hangs 2-3 suits.
- Padded garment panels minimize wrinkling.
- VELCRO™ mesh corner pockets store belts and other accessories.
- Removable zip-in extender panel protects longer garments.
- Interior door panel includes (2) mesh pockets, (1) zippered shoe pocket, (1) tie/scarf pocket, and an additional zippered pocket.
- Outside construction of ballistic nylon to resist wear, water, dirt and abrasion.
- Durable, lightweight hybrid fiberglass frame provides flexibility and shape retention.
- Cushioned top handle and integrated bottom fabric handle for easier lifting.
- Outsider handle offers dual interior benefits - increased capacity and a flat surface for wrinkle-free packing.
- The aircraft-grade aluminum handle system is constructed with strong V-groove handle tubes that guarantee less jamming.
- HideAway ID tag conceals personal information. SpeedThru pocket for quickly storing items at security checkpoints.
- Large u-shaped zippered front pocket holds extra items.
- Divided gusseted front pocket offers small section with key keeper and D-ring to hold hanging hooks, and larger section for stowing clothes, jacket or shoes.
- Self-repairing YKK zippers with lockable double zipper pulls.
- Low profile wheels and streamlined wedged feet.
- TSA lock and (2) garment bag hooks included.
- Acceptable as carry-on luggage by most U.S. domestic airlines and fits in most aircraft overhead bins.
Exterior Dimensions: 21 x 9 x 9.9".
Weight: 9.9 lbs.
"Simple As That" Lifetime Warranty
If your Briggs & Riley bag is ever broken or damaged, even if it was caused by an airline, Briggs & Riley will repair it free of charge.
Briggs & Riley's "Simple as that" warranty will cover the repair of all functional aspects of your bag for life. Briggs & Riley will continue to repair your bag even if you decide to purchase a new Briggs & Riley product with the latest performance innovations. Naturally, the warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, nor does it cover the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/or its content.
Please refer to the Briggs & Riley Warranty page for complete details.
Briggs & Riley Return Policy
Briggs & Riley products may be returned for exchange or refund provided the product is unused, in perfect condition and has the original packing materials.
Any authorized returns must have a pre-issued RMA number - call Customer Service at 800-636-1690 for instructions. Requests for an RMA number must be received by Cases2Go within seven (7) days of receipt of goods, with the exception of Warranty claims. All returned products must be properly packaged to prevent damage, in the original shipping container, and must be received by the factory within (25) days of the original delivery date.
Any approved return must be received in NEW condition and may be subject to a restocking fee, at the discretion of the manufacturer. Shipping charges are not refundable, and return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer (except warranty returns).
Please visit our Return Policy for more information.