Briggs & Riley | Large Expandable Spinner
Featuring our patented CX Expansion-Compression Technology. Pack absolutely everything you desire for your travels in the Large Expandable Spinner. Heavy cargo is no match for our 4 re-engineered double swivel wheels and provides effortless 360° navigation. A cavernous main compartment means 5-9 days worth of clothing and essentials, and increases to 26% more with CX technology. One simple pull will expand the bag, and one simple push will compress it back down to original size for flat, secure contents.
- Cinch-down mesh garment panels keep contents from shifting and minimize wrinkling.
- Spacious main compartment for easy packing.
- Built-in tri-fold garment folder with foam roll bar neatly holds 2-3 suits and prevents wrinkling.
- Mesh lid zip pocket for organizing smaller accessories like socks or ties.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with V-groove tubes provides strength and guarantees less jamming - 3 stop heights.
- Outsider handle provides greater interior capacity and a flat interior surface for packing so clothing arrives wrinkle-free.
- Ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
- Cushioned top carry handle for smooth handling. Four double swivel wheels for effortless 360° navigation.
- HideAway ID tag conceals personal information.
- Hybrid fiberglass frame is lightweight and provides flexibility, durability and shape retention.
- Integrated bottom fabric handle for easy lifting.
- Large u-zip front pocket for hassle-free access to extra items.
- Reinforced, low profile protective corner guards on all 4 corners.
- Retractable low profile side carry handle.
- Self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action with lockable double zipper pulls.
- SpeedThru pocket for storage of items at security checkpoints.
Dimensions: 28.0 x 20.0 x 10.0"
Weight: 11.9 lbs.
Briggs & Riley Return Policy
Briggs & Riley products may be returned for exchange or refund provided the product is unused, in perfect condition and has the original packing materials.
Any authorized returns must have a pre-issued RMA number - call Customer Service at 800-636-1690 for instructions. Requests for an RMA number must be received by Cases2Go within seven (7) days of receipt of goods, with the exception of Warranty claims. All returned products must be properly packaged to prevent damage, in the original shipping container, and must be received by the factory within (25) days of the original delivery date.
Any approved return must be received in NEW condition and may be subject to a restocking fee, at the discretion of the manufacturer. Shipping charges are not refundable, and return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer (except warranty returns).
Please visit our Return Policy for more information.