20 x 20 x 23" Shipping Case
The K470 aluminum shipping and storage case is ATA 300 approved, lightweight, rugged, water resistant, and may be UN Certified for hazardous goods transport. Available in 25 standard sizes, the K470 provides perfect protection for everything
you need to take along – even under extreme conditions. IP 54 protection is standard, and IP 65 is available. Among the many included features are a lid with stainless steel hinge plus two lid straps and all-round polyurethane seal, cast-aluminum stacking corners, three fully-welded aluminum profile frames, riveted joints, beading and corner beads for additional stability, and ergonomic and durable comfort handles that are easy to use, even with gloves. A wide variety of accessories are available as well as bespoke foam linings and custom sizes to order. The K470 aluminum case is the original since 1950 and represents decades of quality and the experience of the ZARGES logistics team.
- Lid with stainless steel hinge, two lid straps and continuous seal.
- Cast-aluminum stacking corners.
- High level of stability due to 3 fully-welded aluminum profile frames
- Beading all round and corner beads for additional dimensional stability.
- Ergonomic & durable Comfort fasteners
- Snap fasteners. K470 Can be secured with a plug lock, lead seals, spring anti-opening feature or a padlock (max. shackle thickness 6 mm).
- Ergonomic heavy-duty sprung drop handles.
- Clearance dimensions approx. 1.2 inches less than inside dimensions.
- Protection against water jets class IP 65 optional available
- K470 UN approval for the transportation of hazardous goods possible at additional cost.
- Customized foam inserts on request