Briggs & Riley | Wardrobe Spinner
Looking for the perfect combination of a large garment bag for that extended trip, but something that rolls easily around the airport, too? The Wardrobe Spinner is the ultimate solution for transporting multiple suits, garments, shoes and other closet necessities with four spinner wheels for effortless 360° navigation.
- Door panel features 2 mesh pockets for undergarments, a zippered shoe pocket, a tie/scarf pocket, and a zippered pocket, three sets of Wally clamps to securely hang 4-6 suits or garments, foam centered garment panels gently blanket clothes to minimize wrinkling, mesh corner pockets for odd-shaped items like belts or shoes, removable zip-in extended panel keeps longer garments neat, removable SmartLink™ strap, 2 garment bag hooks, and 1 TSA cable lock.
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion, lightweight honeycomb frame provides flexibility, durability and shape retention.
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a flat interior surface for packing, so clothes arrive wrinkle-free, aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 4 stop heights.
- HideAway™ ID tag conceals personal information, integrated bottom fabric handle for easy lifting.
- Large u-zip front pocket for hassle-free access to extra items
- Four double swivel wheels for effortless 360° navigation
- Self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action with lockable double zipper pulls
- SpeedThru™ pocket for storage of items at security checkpoints.
- V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming.
- Smartlink™ strap to transport two or more bags as one.
- Ergonomic double zipper pulls can be used with a cable lock to keep contents secure.
- Cushioned top carry handle for smooth handling
- Reinforced corner guards protect all four case corners from wear and abrasion, divided gusseted front pocket: (1) a small section with key-keeper, a D-ring to hold hanging hooks, and (2) a larger section for packing casual clothes, a jacket or shoes.
Exterior Dimensions: 22.5 x 24.5 x 13.5".
Weight: 15.1 lbs.
"Simple As That" Lifetime Warranty
If your Briggs & Riley bag is ever broken or damaged, even if it was caused by an airline, Briggs & Riley will repair it free of charge.
Briggs & Riley's "Simple as that" warranty will cover the repair of all functional aspects of your bag for life. Briggs & Riley will continue to repair your bag even if you decide to purchase a new Briggs & Riley product with the latest performance innovations. Naturally, the warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, nor does it cover the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/or its content.
Please refer to the Briggs & Riley Warranty page for complete details.
Briggs & Riley Return Policy
Briggs & Riley products may be returned for exchange or refund provided the product is unused, in perfect condition and has the original packing materials.
Any authorized returns must have a pre-issued RMA number - call Customer Service at 800-636-1690 for instructions. Requests for an RMA number must be received by Cases2Go within seven (7) days of receipt of goods, with the exception of Warranty claims. All returned products must be properly packaged to prevent damage, in the original shipping container, and must be received by the factory within (25) days of the original delivery date.
Any approved return must be received in NEW condition and may be subject to a restocking fee, at the discretion of the manufacturer. Shipping charges are not refundable, and return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer (except warranty returns).
Please visit our Return Policy for more information.