Briggs & Riley | Medium Expandable Upright
Our Medium Expandable Upright uses CX technology to expand up to 25%, then compresses itself back down to original size to prevent your contents from shifting during transit.
- Packing capacity increased by 26 percent with CX expansion-compression system, which enables upright to be compressed back to original size.
- Cinch-down, mesh garment panels help minimize wrinkling and keep contents from shifting.
- Built-in, tri-fold garment folder with foam bar to prevent wrinkling, accommodates 1-2 suits.
- Outside construction of ballistic nylon to resist wear, water, dirt and abrasion.
- Durable, lightweight hybrid fiberglass frame provides flexibility and shape retention.
- Cushioned top handle - low profile side carry handle - integrated bottom fabric handle give versatile lifting /carrying options.
- Outsider handle offers dual interior benefits - increased capacity and a flat surface for wrinkle-free packing.
- The aircraft-grade aluminum handle system is constructed with strong V-groove handle tubes that guarantee less jamming and offers (4) height positions.
- HideAway ID tag conceals personal information. SpeedThru pocket for quickly storing items at security checkpoints.
- Large u-shaped zippered front pocket holds extra items.
- Outsider pocket provides additional quick storage of items.
- Tethered Smartlink strap enables two or more bags to be transported as one.
- Self-repairing YKK zippers with lockable double zipper pulls.
- Four corners of upright protected by low profile, reinforced corner guards.
- Low profile wheels and streamlined wedged feet.
- TSA lock included.
Exterior Dimensions: 25.0 x 18.0 x 10.2".
Weight: 10.2 lbs.
"Simple As That" Lifetime Warranty
If your Briggs & Riley bag is ever broken or damaged, even if it was caused by an airline, Briggs & Riley will repair it free of charge.
Briggs & Riley's "Simple as that" warranty will cover the repair of all functional aspects of your bag for life. Briggs & Riley will continue to repair your bag even if you decide to purchase a new Briggs & Riley product with the latest performance innovations. Naturally, the warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, nor does it cover the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/or its content.
Please refer to the Briggs & Riley Warranty page for complete details.
Briggs & Riley Return Policy
Briggs & Riley products may be returned for exchange or refund provided the product is unused, in perfect condition and has the original packing materials.
Any authorized returns must have a pre-issued RMA number - call Customer Service at 800-636-1690 for instructions. Requests for an RMA number must be received by Cases2Go within seven (7) days of receipt of goods, with the exception of Warranty claims. All returned products must be properly packaged to prevent damage, in the original shipping container, and must be received by the factory within (25) days of the original delivery date.
Any approved return must be received in NEW condition and may be subject to a restocking fee, at the discretion of the manufacturer. Shipping charges are not refundable, and return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer (except warranty returns).
Please visit our Return Policy for more information.