Briggs & Riley | Expandable Cabin Bag
Bring all you need and have room for more. These double expandable tote
bags from our Baseline luggage collection allows for 45% more space
when you need it.
- Three section design: front, main and flat packing.
- Gusseted front pocket with slip pockets, key fob and pen loops.
- Expandable main section with two elastic slip pockets for undergarments or socks.
- Expandable flat packing section with garment securing panel to minimize wrinkling.
- Includes zippered pocket.
- SpeedThru pocket facilitates airport security checks.
- Orange lining alerts when pocket is open.
- Slip-through back pocket slides over the Outsider handle for easy transport or can be used for additional storage.
- Magnetic closure secures bag in place.
- Webbing handles or crossways shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- Magnetic handle wrap closes from left or right.
- Elastic hide-away ID card conceals personal info.
- Interior window allows for quick identification.
- Crossways shoulder strap with non-slip shoulder pad included.
Dimensions: 16.5 x 8.0 x 11.0" (11.6" Expanded).
Capacity: 1754.5 Cubic Inches.
Weight: 3.6 lbs.
Available Colors: Black or Olive.
"Simple As That" Lifetime Warranty
If your Briggs & Riley bag is ever broken or damaged, even if it was caused by an airline, Briggs & Riley will repair it free of charge.
Briggs & Riley's "Simple as that" warranty will cover the repair of all functional aspects of your bag for life. Briggs & Riley will continue to repair your bag even if you decide to purchase a new Briggs & Riley product with the latest performance innovations. Naturally, the warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, nor does it cover the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/or its content.
Please refer to the Briggs & Riley Warranty page for complete details.
Briggs & Riley Return Policy
Briggs & Riley products may be returned for exchange or refund provided the product is unused, in perfect condition and has the original packing materials.
Any authorized returns must have a pre-issued RMA number - call Customer Service at 800-636-1690 for instructions. Requests for an RMA number must be received by Cases2Go within seven (7) days of receipt of goods, with the exception of Warranty claims. All returned products must be properly packaged to prevent damage, in the original shipping container, and must be received by the factory within (25) days of the original delivery date.
Any approved return must be received in NEW condition and may be subject to a restocking fee, at the discretion of the manufacturer. Shipping charges are not refundable, and return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer (except warranty returns).
Please visit our Return Policy for more information.