Briggs & Riley | Cabin Spinner
The versatility of a Rolling Cabin Bag and the effortless 360° navigation of four double swivel wheels, all rolled into one. Perfect for carrying on board and laying flat under your seat or in the overhead compartment.
- Spacious gusseted main compartment provides ample room for packing needs.
- Elastic mesh pockets provide additional organization for various accessories.
- Padded pocket for iPad (TM).
- Outside construction of ballistic nylon to resist wear, water, dirt and abrasion.
- Webbing handles with magnetic leather wrap for comfortable grip.
- Outsider handle offers dual interior benefits - increased capacity and a flat surface for wrinkle-free packing.
- The aircraft-grade aluminum handle system is constructed with strong V-groove handle tubes that guarantee less jamming and offers (4) height positions.
- Interlocking handle system enables Baseline bags to be securely stacked on top of other each other.
- SpeedThru pocket for quickly storing items at security checkpoints.
- Large u-shaped zippered front pocket holds extra items.
- Gusseted front zipper pocket features slip pockets and pen loops.
- Gusseted side zipper pocket ideal for keys, camera, and other small essentials.
- Side zipper pocket for storing water bottle.
- Self-repairing YKK zippers with lockable double zipper pulls.
- Low profile wheels and streamlined wedged feet.
- Acceptable as carry-on luggage by most U.S. domestic and international airlines and fits in most aircraft overhead bins.
- "Simple As That" lifetime warranty.
Dimensions: 15.5 x 15.5 x 10"
Weight: 7.5 lbs.
"Simple As That" Lifetime Warranty
If your Briggs & Riley bag is ever broken or damaged, even if it was caused by an airline, Briggs & Riley will repair it free of charge.
Briggs & Riley's "Simple as that" warranty will cover the repair of all functional aspects of your bag for life. Briggs & Riley will continue to repair your bag even if you decide to purchase a new Briggs & Riley product with the latest performance innovations. Naturally, the warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, nor does it cover the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/or its content.
Please refer to the Briggs & Riley Warranty page for complete details.
Briggs & Riley Return Policy
Briggs & Riley products may be returned for exchange or refund provided the product is unused, in perfect condition and has the original packing materials.
Any authorized returns must have a pre-issued RMA number - call Customer Service at 800-636-1690 for instructions. Requests for an RMA number must be received by Cases2Go within seven (7) days of receipt of goods, with the exception of Warranty claims. All returned products must be properly packaged to prevent damage, in the original shipping container, and must be received by the factory within (25) days of the original delivery date.
Any approved return must be received in NEW condition and may be subject to a restocking fee, at the discretion of the manufacturer. Shipping charges are not refundable, and return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer (except warranty returns).
Please visit our Return Policy for more information.