Adapt Expandable Briefcase
Have the ability to expand on demand. The Adapt Expandable Brief allows you to keep a slim profile when desired, and add up to 2 extra inches of depth when needed. Fits up to a 15.6" laptop.
- CordPass™ feature neatly organizes power brick and cables, connects power cord to laptop compartment and allows your laptop to stay securely inside the bag while it charges
- Fits letter-sized folders and files with two molded lightweight file dividers for organization
- Lockable laptop compartment with thick padding for ultimate protection
- Lockable, u-zip, gusseted organizer section
- Mesh ID window conceals personal information
- Padded compartments for high-tech gadgets like smartphones, power adapters, mp3 players and hard drives. Plus slip business card pockets
- Padded fleece-lined slip pocket for iPad® or tablet
- Fits up to a 15.6" laptop
- Durable, soft-touch neoprene double handles provide a comfortable grip
- Ergonomic, lockable zipper pulls
- L-zip front pocket with fleece-lined interior offers easy access to a mobile device
- Lightweight nylon twill fabric resists moisture, wear, dirt and abrasion
- SpeedThru™ pocket for quick storage of items at security checks
- YKK® RC zipper hardware for smooth self-repairing zipper action
- Zip-around expansion adds two inches of additional packing space
- Length: 12.5"
- Width: 16"
- Height: 6.4"
"Simple As That" Lifetime Warranty
If your Briggs & Riley bag is ever broken or damaged, even if it was caused by an airline, Briggs & Riley will repair it free of charge.
Briggs & Riley's "Simple as that" warranty will cover the repair of all functional aspects of your bag for life. Briggs & Riley will continue to repair your bag even if you decide to purchase a new Briggs & Riley product with the latest performance innovations. Naturally, the warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, nor does it cover the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/or its content.
Please refer to the Briggs & Riley Warranty page for complete details.
Briggs & Riley Return Policy
Briggs & Riley products may be returned for exchange or refund provided the product is unused, in perfect condition and has the original packing materials.
Any authorized returns must have a pre-issued RMA number - call Customer Service at 800-636-1690 for instructions. Requests for an RMA number must be received by Cases2Go within seven (7) days of receipt of goods, with the exception of Warranty claims. All returned products must be properly packaged to prevent damage, in the original shipping container, and must be received by the factory within (25) days of the original delivery date.
Any approved return must be received in NEW condition and may be subject to a restocking fee, at the discretion of the manufacturer. Shipping charges are not refundable, and return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer (except warranty returns).
Please visit our Return Policy for more information.