This lightweight, stylish Link Crossbody bag fits up to a 10.1" tablet and is compatible with most versions of the Apple® iPad®. It’s also ideal for organizing your must-have essentials.
- Elastic pockets for small business accessories
- Lockable, u-zip, gusseted organizer section
- Mesh ID window conceals personal information
- Padded compartments for high-tech gadgets like smartphones, power adapters, mp3 players and hard drives. Plus slip business card pockets, versatile Velcro key keeper, and deep zippered compartment
- Thick padded compartment protects up to a 10.1" tablet, an iPad®, Kindle®, Nook® and most other tablets and e-readers in or out of their case
- Length: 12.3"
- Width: 9.3"
- Height: 2.5"
"Simple As That" Lifetime Warranty
If your Briggs & Riley bag is ever broken or damaged, even if it was caused by an airline, Briggs & Riley will repair it free of charge.
Briggs & Riley's "Simple as that" warranty will cover the repair of all functional aspects of your bag for life. Briggs & Riley will continue to repair your bag even if you decide to purchase a new Briggs & Riley product with the latest performance innovations. Naturally, the warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, nor does it cover the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/or its content.
Please refer to the Briggs & Riley Warranty page for complete details.
Briggs & Riley Return Policy
Briggs & Riley products may be returned for exchange or refund provided the product is unused, in perfect condition and has the original packing materials.
Any authorized returns must have a pre-issued RMA number - call Customer Service at 800-636-1690 for instructions. Requests for an RMA number must be received by Cases2Go within seven (7) days of receipt of goods, with the exception of Warranty claims. All returned products must be properly packaged to prevent damage, in the original shipping container, and must be received by the factory within (25) days of the original delivery date.
Any approved return must be received in NEW condition and may be subject to a restocking fee, at the discretion of the manufacturer. Shipping charges are not refundable, and return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer (except warranty returns).
Please visit our Return Policy for more information.